We’re excited to announce that we have four paid apprenticeship opportunities which we’re currently recruiting to. This is a great chance to start your career, or make a change, and we would encourage applications from anyone who wants to be part of an organisation that’s committed to making a difference in housing.
We recognise there are many different routes into employment, which is why we offer an apprenticeship training scheme. We’ve had a successful apprenticeship programme at CHP for many years.
Apprenticeships allow people to gain useful experience to progress in their career, whilst studying for a qualification and getting paid. The practical element of an apprenticeship means apprentices can accelerate their learning much quicker.
We offer apprenticeships in both trade and housing roles. Many of our successful apprentices go on to secure permanent employment with us, and some are now managers.
What you can expect:
- A dedicated mentor/buddy to support you;
- A nationally recognised qualification from a local higher education provider;
- Hands-on experience in the workplace, and a friendly team to help you succeed;
- A competitive salary;
- Excellent company benefits;
- Learning and development opportunities to help you build your experience, skills and knowledge.
We’re recruiting for apprentice positions in the following areas:
- Customer Resolution Centre – to join the team which provides consistent information and advice to our customers enquiring about general housing and maintenance issues;
- Planner Administration Assistant – to join the team which schedules the planned maintenance, repairs and modernisation work carried out by our trades people;
- Grounds Maintenance – to join the team delivering a grounds maintenance service at CHP properties and communal areas;
- Multi-skilled Carpenter – to join the team carrying out carpentry repairs, renewals and other associated work in properties owned or managed by CHP.
For full details of the job descriptions and how to apply, please email email@example.com to register your interest.