Anti-social behaviour

Everyone has the right to quiet enjoyment of their home. This means neighbours should consider whether their lifestyle may impact on others.

Good neighbours communicate with one another and are able to resolve their differences peacefully.

Anti-social behaviour includes everyday incidents, such as overgrown gardens or noise nuisance from music, dogs nuisance and shouting, to more serious acts such as threatening behaviour or harassment.

We take all incidents of anti-social behaviour seriously and will help you to resolve the problem. However, we will expect you to take responsibility to resolve disputes with neighbours and to use available mediation services. Where a breach of tenancy has occured, evidence will be required and proportionate action taken.

Back to the list

How do I make a complaint about parking issues?

We will not usually become involved with complaints about parking issues. If cars are parked on the highway and causing an obstruction they should be reported to Essex Police (who may respond if it's dangerous).

We will respond when the car is parked on our land and breaching terms of a tenancy agreement (such as being untaxed, un-roadworthy). In this case please register or log in to your online account to report the vehicle.

  1. Antisocial behaviour