Parkside Community Hub
Parkside Community Hub is currently closed, however our staff are working remotely and we are still available to help you. Please call 0300 555 0500 or email email@example.com if you need assistance.
As well as a customer service point for local residents, the Parkside Community Hub offers a wide range of training and advice sessions for residents of North West Chelmsford.
Improve skills or gain recognised qualifications in the following areas:
- English for speakers of other languages;
- CV writing;
- Job searching and applications;
- Interview techniques.
While we're social distancing, online learning is a great way to keep busy and learn something new. We partner with a range of organisations to offer access to online courses.
Workers Educations Association (WEA)
The WEA is the UK's largest voluntary sector provider of adult education in England and Scotland. They are currently offering free access to their informal social activities and online courses until the end of July 2020 including;
- Introduction to child pyschology;
- Child pyschology;
- Introduction to facilitating adult learning;
- Introduction to helping in schools
- Maths KS3
- Introduction to meditation
- Using and developing everyday maths skills
Learn My Way
Why register for Learn My Way?
- Access more than 30 courses across eight different subjects;
- Track your progress;
- Print certificates of your learning achievements;
- It’s also free!
For more information and to register, visit the Learn My Way website and input the centre number: 8001918
Online Centres Network
If you would like to take part in online learning, but don't own a computer or tablet visit the Online Centres Network website and input your postcode to find out where your nearest centre is to get access to online courses. To view all facilities in the local area, you will need to zoom out (-).