Back to the list

Can I claim Jobseeker’s Allowance?

You may be able to claim New Style Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA) with, or instead of, Universal Credit, depending on your National Insurance record.

You can apply for JSA if you are unemployed or work less than 16 hours a week.

For more information on eligibility for JSA and to apply visit

  1. Coronavirus