Back to the list

What if I am already claiming extra support?

If you‘re already getting help from your local authority by receiving Housing Benefit (help to pay your rent) or Council Tax Reduction (help towards your Council Tax), let them know about the change to your income. If you don’t know which council you come under you can find out here

If you don’t currently get a discount on your council tax, then contact your local authority via their website to see how you can apply for Council Tax Reduction.

  1. Coronavirus