Thank you for your repair request. In line with new guidance from the Government and Public Health England, we are now able to start to offer a full repairs service. We’re prioritising any emergencies and those repairs already in our system.
If you have received a message from us confirming a time for your repair appointment, please read the information below before we visit. If you haven't got a confirmed appointment, please don't panic, you do not need to chase us, we are working through this list and will be in contact shortly. This is important for your safety and for the safety of our team.
To help us please can you:
- Let us know in advance if you or anyone in your household has coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms. These are a persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste or smell. We can then reschedule the appointment;
- Please make sure that wherever possible you keep two-metres between you and any of our people. That includes when you open the door to let us into your home;
- Keep the area where the repair will take place well ventilated. If there are windows and doors to the area please keep them open as much as possible while we are inside your property;
- Close all internal doors to rooms or areas away from where the work will be done. If you can, please leave the room or area while the work is taking place.
We will make sure that we follow all the guidelines on social distancing and hygiene. These include;
- Checking on arrival at your home if you or anyone in your household have COVID-19 symptoms. If anyone does have symptoms, we will not be able to enter your property and we will reschedule the appointment;
- Cleaning our hands before entering your property;
- Using any PPE needed for the job, including gloves, hand sanitiser and antibacterial cleaning wipes;
- Cleaning the area when we’ve finished working. For your own peace of mind, we also advise that you clean the area after our visit.
Thank you in advance for your support and co-operation during these difficult times. If you have any concerns, please contact us on 0300 555 0500.