Customer engagement - have your say
We care about our customers and communities and we’re determined to make a difference. This means being bold and open-minded to find solutions to help people transform their lives.
We’ve created our Customer Engagement Strategy [pdf] 1MB so you can have your say on the services we provide. We share ideas and information with you, and we provide opportunities for you to help shape how our services will look in the future. We ask for feedback and opinions and we welcome you to hold us to account.
There are lots of fantastic groups that you can get involved with:
- Sounding Board - share your opinions and influence our policies;
- Customer Review Panel - provide a representative voice for customers and really scrutinise our services to influence decisions that affect you;
- Bright Ideas Suggestion Scheme - tell us your ideas about how we could improve the services we provide or what we could offer your community;
- Homeowners Consultation - be consulted on major works in your neighbourhood;
- Building Safety Group - raise queries or concerns you have around building safety;
- Repairs and Planned Maintenance Group - have more of a say on the work we carry out in our homes;
- Your Views on Our News - help shape our future communications.
We also have a variety of focus groups where you can influence our research, or if you prefer to complete surveys, then we’ve got those too. Visit our Current opportunities page to see the latest ways you can engage with us.
You don’t need any previous experience to get involved: just enthusiasm and a desire to work with us to improve our services. You’ll have the opportunity to be entered into a quarterly prize draw to win a £25 voucher.
Your feedback helps us to deliver a great customer experience and lets us know what we need to do to improve and shape our services. To give us feedback on our services see our Your feedback page.
Let us know how you would like to get involved by completing the form below.