Back to the list

How do I make a complaint about parking issues?

We will not usually become involved with complaints about parking issues. If cars are parked on the highway and causing an obstruction they should be reported to Essex Police (who may respond if it's dangerous).

We will respond when the car is parked on our land and breaching terms of a tenancy agreement (such as being untaxed, un-roadworthy). In this case please contact us to report the vehicle.

  1. Antisocial behaviour