Back to the list

How do I make a complaint of antisocial behaviour against my neighbour?

Reports of antisocial behaviour can be made by the person experiencing the problem or by a friend or relative (but we need to know they have permission to discuss your situation).

When neighbours are in dispute we recommend residents speak to their neighbour first, as they may be unaware they are disturbing anyone. If this does not resolve the situation we may recommend mediation to assist with resolving any issues. Breaches of tenancy, that include antisocial behaviour will be taken seriously. We will agree an action plan with you and keep you updated with the progress of our investigation, until the matter is resolved.

  1. Antisocial behaviour