Back to the list

I would like to move to a smaller, more manageable property - what should I do?

This answer applies to tenants only (not leaseholders)

We run an incentive scheme - SpaceSaver - to try to increase the number of family homes available. The SpaceSaver scheme offers help and financial support for those living in family homes which are too large for them.

You may qualify for this scheme if your house has two to four bedrooms. There is a cash payment per room -  For more information see our Spacesaver leaflet[pdf] 1MBPlease complete and submit the housing transfer form online. Alternatively, complete and return the housing transfer form[pdf]. We will asssit you in bidding for properties as they are advertised.

  1. Moving options