Bond Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1GH
Price: £200,000.00 Full market value
The property comprises of an entrance hallway, kitchen, large lounge/diner, double bedroom and a bathroom. The property further benefits metal double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Doors to Lounge and Bedroom, solid oak flooring.
Lounge/diner 7.34m x 3.23m (24’01 x 10’07)
Double glazed windows to front, Television and internet point, Carpet flooring, Radiator, Large dining space. Leading to Kitchen.
Kitchen 3.81m x 1.80m (12’06 x 5’11)
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splash back, Freestanding electric oven and hob, Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, Vinyl flooring, Double glazed window, Plumbing for washing machine, Space for full height fridge/freezer.
Master Bedroom 3.00m x 2.87m (9’10 x 9’05)
Double glazed windows to rear, Carpet flooring, Radiator, Built in Wardrobes, Door leading to hallway.
Leading to Bedroom and Bathroom. Large storage cupboard with boiler.
Bathroom 2.29m x 1.91m (7’06 x 6’03)
Wash hand basin, Low level WC, Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, Tiled flooring, window and extractor fan.
COUNCIL TAX BAND - C
Please note as this is a shared 60% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 40% share. The rent is £192.70 and there is a service charge of £191.72 that is paid to Chelmer Housing Partnership on a monthly basis.