Green fingered fun!
Dust off your trowels and dig out your spade - as it’s time for the annual gardening competition!
Showcase your green fingered credentials by sending us pictures of your bountiful blooms and glorious gardens.
We’ve three categories for you to enter and one's solely for children (there's no prize for guessing which one it is though!):
- Best garden;
- Best communal garden;
- Best cress head.
Closing date: Friday 16 June 2017
- All entries must be with us by Friday 16th June 2017;
- You, or your family, must have done the gardening yourselves and you must not be a professional gardener;
- Only one entry per CHP household;
- Winners must agree to take part in publicity;
- Communal gardens must be shared by more than one property;
- Judging will take place week commencing Monday 26th June 2017;
- The competition is not open to CHP employees or Board Trustees;
- The judges’ decision is final.