We strongly advise you to take out home contents insurance to cover theft or damage to your personal belongings, carpets, furniture and other household contents including redecoration after a claim. We are not responsible for the contents of your home.

Contents insurance gives you the peace of mind that you will not have to find the money to replace your personal possessions if they are damaged or stolen.

We work with Crystal Insurance to provide insurance at reasonable rates. They can provide standard cover, which insures you against fire, theft, vandalism and water damage for your furniture, TV, clothing, carpets and electrical goods. Cover for accidental damage and bicycles are also available.

To arrange cover call Crystal Insurance on 0345 450 7286 or email advising that you are one of our customers.