We are making some exciting changes to our website, so you can access more of our services online when it is convenient to you.
Later this month we will be launching a new secure area on our website which will allow you to manage your account with us, update and review your details and request services with just a few clicks.
All you’ll need to do is register for an online account with us. This will take just a few minutes to set up.
Some of the things you’ll be able to do with your new account include –
- Accessing to a much wider range of services and information with the ability to manage your tenancy 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Viewing your current balance, last payment, booked repairs and progress on any enquiries at a glance;
- Applying for a parking permit or a pet;
- Reporting a problem with a neighbour such as noise nuisance, domestic abuse, untidy garden, dumped rubbish, parking issue or subletting;
- Giving us feedback and getting involved to influence our services.
You will also be able to access lots of information about your property and CHP services. We’ll be adding to the things you can do via your account in the coming months.
Please check back on this page soon and we'll let you know how to register your account and start using our new online services.