If you would like more information on any of our news stories, or need to contact the Communications team please email

Please note – we can only respond to communications enquiries at this address. If you need to get in touch with us about anything else please email or call 0300 555 0500.

News — articles for January 2016

Move home with Swap and Move

If you’re looking to move house by exchanging your home with another social housing or council tenant, register for Swap and Move – an online service which helps you find a suitable exchange partner.