What can I do with an online account?
Save time and effort by managing your tenancy online. We aim to make it as simple and convenient as possible for you to check your payments and balance, report and check the progress of your repairs, or report a problem with a neighbour or in your community.
To activate your online account simply sign up and follow the security steps. You’ll need your customer reference number which you’ll find on your latest statement from us. Check out our video below for more help with signing up.
If you have any trouble signing up or signing in, please contact us.
Manage your tenancy
- View your payments, balance, and latest statement;
- View information about your tenancy;
- Add or remove someone from your tenancy;
- View your home’s gas and electrical servicing due dates;
- See your outstanding enquiries;
- Update your personal details;
- See basic information about your property and local authority.
Access our services
- Report a repair;
- View all repairs past and present;
- Report a problem with a neighbour or a problem in your community e.g. dumped rubbish or noise nuisance;
- Apply to keep a pet;
- Apply for a parking permit;
- Make a compliment or complaint.
Access information on
- How to pay;
- Property safety;
- DIY and adaptations;
- Buying your home;
- Transferring to another property;
- Training and skills opportunities;
- Our latest news in our customer magazine, Your Home;
- Commonly asked questions.