What can I do with an online account?
Save time and effort by managing your tenancy online. We aim to make it as simple and convenient as possible for you to check your payments and balance, report and check the progress of your repairs, or report a problem with a neighbour or in your community.
Manage your tenancy
- View your payments, balance, and latest statement;
- View information about your tenancy;
- Add or remove someone from your tenancy;
- View your home’s gas and electrical servicing due dates;
- See your outstanding enquiries;
- Update your personal details;
- See basic information about your property and local authority.
Access our services
- Report a repair;
- View all repairs past and present;
- Report a problem with a neighbour or a problem in your community e.g. dumped rubbish or noise nuisance;
- Apply to keep a pet;
- Apply for a parking permit;
- Make a compliment or complaint.
Access information on
- How to pay;
- Property safety;
- DIY and adaptations;
- Buying your home;
- Transferring to another property;
- Training and skills opportunities;
- Our latest news in our customer magazine, Your Home;
- Commonly asked questions.
- Make a payment online;
- Manage your household by adding or removing someone from your household;
- See relevant notifications about where you live e.g. lift out of service;
- View documents that we send to you e.g. quarterly statements, information about charges and letters about repairs;
- Book a repair;
- Report domestic abuse.