We invest in new talent through offering early careers opportunities. We look for applicants who are ambitious and motivated, who share our values and who have the potential to make a significant contribution to the business.
We recognise there are many different routes into employment, which is why we have an apprenticeship training scheme.
Apprenticeships allow people to gain useful experience to progress in their career, whilst studying for a qualification and getting paid. The practical element of an apprenticeship means apprentices can accelerate their learning much quicker.
We offer apprenticeships in both trade and housing roles. Many of our successful apprentices go on to secure permanent roles with us, and some are now managers.
If you take up an apprenticeship with us, you can expect:
- a dedicated mentor/buddy to support you;
- a nationally recognised qualification from a local higher education provider;
- hands-on experience in the workplace, and a friendly team to help you succeed;
- a competitive salary;
- excellent company benefits;
- learning and development opportunities to help you build your experience, skills and knowledge.
Applications for our apprenticeships are currently closed. If you’d like to be kept up to date with details of future apprenticeship opportunities, please email our HR Team at email@example.com.