Key information is easily accessible, you can:
- view your payments, balance, and latest statement;
- view information about your tenancy;
- add or remove someone from your tenancy;
- view your home’s gas and electrical servicing due dates;
- see your outstanding enquiries;
- check what information we hold about you and update your personal details;
- see basic information about your property and local authority.
At the touch of a button you can:
- make a payment online at a time that suits you;
- log a repair;
- view all repairs past and present;
- report a problem with a neighbour or a problem in your community e.g. dumped rubbish or noise nuisance;
- apply to keep a pet;
- apply for a parking permit;
- make a compliment or complaint.
At a time that suits you, you can find out more about:
- how to pay;
- property safety;
- DIY and adaptations;
- buying your home;
- transferring to another property;
- training and skills opportunities;
- our latest news from our customer magazine, Your Home;
- commonly asked questions.
We’ll be adding more features to your online account, so you’ll be able to:
- book a repair as soon as you need one;
- manage your household by adding or removing someone;
- see relevant notifications about where you live e.g. lift out of service;
- view documents that we send to you e.g. information about charges;
- report domestic abuse discreetly.