Transfer or exchange your home

If you’d like to move to a different home, you can apply for a transfer to another of our properties. Or you could consider a mutual exchange. This is where you swap your home with another housing association or council tenant. You’ll need to find a suitable household to swap with. We can advise you on how best to go about this.

To find out if you could be eligible for a transfer or mutual exchange, how to start the process and apply, register for or sign in to your online account. You can also read our Mutual Exchange Policy [pdf].

Incentives for downsizing

If your home is too large for your needs, you may be able to apply for our SpaceSaver scheme. This offers financial incentives if you move to a smaller home, including into sheltered housing if appropriate. For more information, please see our Spacesaver leaflet[pdf] 670KB.